Tuesday, September 08, 2026

2026 Daily - 09/07/2026 - staying in..

 loyualty, perserverance, persistance.... 

inertia, dislike or fear or change.....

WHAT keeps me going...; and going ... and going... on some path... with some group... with a particular person...

AND how OFF am I as to this self-perception?

OR is what is most OFF is the reason? Is it fear? FEAR seems to be most motivating - generally.  But in me? 

My Self-Perception has been - I am caring, supporting, somewhat interested (in others but not necessarily about the other to those others, i.e their  friends, acquaintences, etc), warm and approachable, LOVING (this is very compromized, I think), sensitive...

AHH --- SENSITIVE...  I do not like not being cared for... as shown by many people who just don't think about me (but that is normal, it is said).... And --- being SENSITIVE was beaten out of me... and that effects love and soo much. SO I think I am something that by training I am not... DON"T Love... Love doesn't last... etc etc 

Quite the connundrom! I believe in something and can't easily do it.

No comments: