Things change. I have changed how Ellen and I relate ... by saying I want to see other people... and she and I agree we both should do that... and "our" problem is a lack of chemistry... that quaint unknown but real things.
Told Sarah and we changed plans a bit for Yom Kippur. AOK there...
Got a text and then a call from Pam ... who is suffering with the flu, and strept, and Esty the dog, and her relationship. It may be that things are coming to a point.. I will say no more here... except it has been a long difficult road she and her's have traveled and the road doesn't get smoother. In fact has gotten more rough, sadly.
Ah.. HOME -- that was what Rabbi Stein talked about relative to Jonah in the J. At services earlier today -- witnessing and truths and differences/changes... in Night bye Wiesel and in Diary of Anne Frank. INTERESTING.
Enough for now ... I will now look for a translation of full Yiddish version of Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment