it is about 6pm - 2nd day of Rosh Hashanah... went to services, Sarah joined me, we heard shofar... and she met some of the people I know and appreciate at CBS... and then we left for lunch.
I came home -- and had a pretty good - full-upper-body workout. Not a lot of weight... and elliptical was usual slow/steady. Good.... My left arm is a bit weak.
Tomorrow - physical therapy appt for right knee.
And tomorrow, Monday - full day... with visit to Jim and Davis Chorale 1st rehearsal. And maybe get myself setup for UCD Library resources. AND -- maybe walk first thing in morning... try to add that to daily routines. It can work if I get out to walk by 6:30.. except on Tuesdays when I walk at 8pm with Ava -- and then maybe I do the gym at 6:30??? - short warmup on elliptical and then weights...?? While other days the gym will be later in morning or even afternoon. Gym needs to continue... with addition of the walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment