Monday, July 27, 2026

2026 Daily - 07/27/2026

 It's Monday  ... news - full of shooters in Seattle and Berlin ---- and hot weather throughout the US and in Europe --- lots of wildfires and evacuations.. VERY dramatic morning of news.

Today - called docs and have an appt for Wednesday... And I will go to Ellen's Wednesday and take her to airport on Thursday. 

Ok time w/Jim. Good workout. Watched several Brilliant Minds... 

Ate ok today, I think.... Not too many carbs, I think. I am not recording stuff each meal, day... But - I am keeping aware to have protein and a few carbs... Cottage cheese, some whitefish salad, ciabatta w/mozzarella and pesto....

IDEAS for today -- well - it seems none. I am continuing to MUDDLE through book: A confederacy of dunces... - it is not likely to ever be my favorite. Nasty stupid characters. Wierd actions. Arrogance... Just Crazy!!!! Will it get better??!!!!

No comments: