It is now very early - a bit past 5am... I have been up for a while and sent a note to doc about medication issues for next week's HIFU ... and then got into looking at info for travel and for health/weight loss spas. Got some good leads...
AND:
AND see PDF in Travel on desktop
AND GOOGLE SEARCH: living abroad programs
An idea: the Solo thing to Vienna - 11/15-11/29
followed by a few days in Berlin and then an airbnb in Paris or ?????
THEN the Oslo to Oslo Hurigruten trip...
AND FOR SPAS:
GOOGLE: health spas for weight loss
AND SPECFICALLY - they have gotten a request from me for info:
AND SO IT GOES....
Soon - Rotary and then Steve ... and then a nap and/or workout....
=====================
now after Rotary .. .and some more thoughts about brisken and gabbai issue I have sent an email with my concerns about misrepresentation and representation and I have said I hoped he would make things right ... one way or the other. My expectations are not high.
=======================
and - drop it drop it drop it.... cbh shit
No comments:
Post a Comment