Sunday, August 02, 2026

2026 Daily - 08/1/2026 - what to do!!!!1

What do I want to do... NOW? What  what  what ???

What is holding me back? What am I afraid of.... Isn't it fear that blocks me?

What do I need to move... move  move  move... 

A new car... some new clothes... some destinations...  people? to see? .... people to meet????

Maybe I don't need a car... just some plane or train tickes and a good enough bag.... 

GO GO GO GO .....

OR

STAY AT HOME - IN TOWN... AND FIGURE MYSELF OUT.....!!!!

Most clearly...

I need something...  a change... a focus... a project??    ----   CBH --- --- >>>>>>  CREATE/DEVELOP.... something... A new/additional Jewish center/alternative... because???   AND/OR -- Who needs to invite or join... which side needs to go first... OR is that hardly the question. Maybe -- I just think Davis is able to support another Jewish center. A Jewish Community Center... to add to: CBH, Hillel, Chabad1, Chabad2, any other???

======================

who can help me???? I need help!!!!


No comments: