Thursday, August 06, 2026

2026 Daily - 08/6/2026 - where to stayCAY, wanderlust, no roots....

 So -- If I were to travel to someplace.... familiar ... and stay a while... Where??/ For how long? When?

Paris, Florence, Tel Aviv, NYC, San Francisco, LA, somewhere in Canada??? London, Edinbourogh, Dublin, Belfast???, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Budhapest, OY OY OY.....!!!!! Sydney, somewhere in New Zealand?, somewhere in Hawaii? somewhere in Mexico, San Diego?

And what is Marie's point of her long road trips??? From/to all the way East in Canada... and now all the way West and North in Canada... INTERESTING....

ME - Museums, theater, food...  St. Louis, too? And music.... and sports?

Do I want to see greenery? Oceans? Mountains? If so -- national parks, state parks... The Rain Forest of the Pacific Northwest....

There are times when I want to/am able to ... travel -- but I don't know where???? Or how...??? Train, car (new one), plane.... boat?? Combination - rent a car along the way.... And - ALONE? Or with ????

What about an AROUND THE WORLD CRUISE? Or a plan to go around the world... in whatever ways turn up... appear... - planes, buses, cars, boats... trains... etc. etc...

Mild climate time? WHEN????

No comments: