well.... i remembered to write today..
ok day... nothing special -- saw Jim.. and will/may watch Attack of Titans....an anime based on a manga....
Did a little workout... began a pbs series... Magpie Murder... kind ok...
it is coming up on 9pm.... and when I will probably be in bed... heading for sleep. Might walk tomorrow w/Ava -- though I haven't heard from her... so probably not...
unpacked a little more of stuff from Florida... AND cleaned up... a bit... the guest room in anticipation that Sarah will stay over... THOUGH ... I need to get that plan on straight... br
I am waiting to hear from Dall'rea about AFIB... issue....
Ate ok today... still more probably then I needed to.. No alchohol. Some peanut butter. Brocolli salad - simple, tomaotes, BREAD with olive oil... opened some from Spain. Still have a can from Portugal not yet opened. Tuna fish in mayo. Not too bad.... could have had less/no bread... but I DO like my carbs!
I am getting a bit more morning light... and doing a little stretching... Made bed...\
Sat out in back... w/water and binoculars... watched hummingbirds and some hawks... COOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment