Missed writing on Shabbat ... or evening after end of Shabbat... typical...
Just went to R. Brownstein's class.... OY -- so many extas.... from the point... BUT patience and exceptance is all that can be done... Oh... he and I didn't get together... more patience and exceptance. OY..
Interesting to hear how thoughts don't come first for some... REACTION does... I think I was thinking that recently... when I was going to ask a friend - SO - what can we agree on? I wonder since sometimes it seems whatever I say is reacted to with opposite argumentation.. Just for the heck of it????
I did a little gardening... and cleaning around the house.. MORE needed... inside and out. Brought in some green figs ... not a lot on the tree but what I brought in -- GOOD!!!
Got the shipment of large (12oz) cans of tuna fish... made some with only mayo and will have that tomorrow, Monday....
Worked out -- elliptical and situps.. Showered.... feeling pretty good.
Reloaded hummingbird feeders... THEY are happy! I think...
and so it goes........
No comments:
Post a Comment