well - its the day after prostate procedure... my complain is basically the catheter dance... but that is not too back, really.
Neal got me to hospital. Very nice!
Ellen picked me up. She brought food and comfort. That was wonderful!
Now today -- getting some texts and calls from folks looking in - expressing their care. NICE!
Went to services via zoom... two folks named me in mishebeirach.
Last night's sleep was ok... It is now about 3pm... I'm eating and stuff ok... Spending some time on facebook watching reels. Soon will probably lie down in bed and watch some tv. Last night watched the movie PRESSURE... on my access to peacock.. Very Good! Interesting and intense interpersonal dynamics. Well acted. The people, if portrayed authentically were amazing in their passions and their calmness.
maybe more later...................................
It is now about 8pm... I've been sitting a lot.. Had a bout with blood from tuche.. probably a hemmoroid... Didn't show up later. So - I'm not worrying...
Quiet day.... laundry being dried now... emptied dishwasher - which is working better... good enough.
Services today via WebCam.. good. Nice listening to stuff.
I am dancing w/catheter..... and learning ok steps.
House is a mess... but this is a time I can do some clearning and clearing out.
I am typing this part in standing in kitchen which is, I think, the highest counter.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment