Wednesday, August 05, 2026

2026 Daily - 08/5/2026 - TRUST and New Futures???!!

 After seeing Hadestown.. I must wonder about trust... and love... and passion... and of course Freedom and self-enslavement to necessities (comforts)...  Quite a story. A great one. And Hades is a controlling King who doesn't trust others ... and asserts his power and makes WALLS... etc... So  - how does that all apply to me? At this elder stage of my life...

Interesting conversation and sharing w/David at lunch... Physical stuff happens... and "passionate acts" can't be done... Are not done.. Kidneys... Hormones... ME and my prostate... OY!....

Can the future be different from the past? Seems too often what we learn from the past is how to hate... YES we see that peace and love is good ... but then we wonder if such ideals can ever be real!!!!

What is reality? Who defines reality? These days ... the leader of the USA is asserting realities which are not real or true or evidence-based or good.... It is a terrible time for truth and trust and goodness and peace and sharing... Ah... SHARING.... vs Greed.... That is the issue.... There is so little real and effective and possible SHARING... Instead there is hoarding and greed and I  am guilty of that, too.... At least the hoarding. 

Among the many things I do... will do... is Spread The Wealth! I've been doing that with my kids... and with some other organizations. I need to do MORE!!!! I CAN DO MORE..... How much more can I do? For whom? For what? I need to give to some entities I can determine are truly trustworthy and who are doing real good. AAAHHHHH......

No comments: