Back from Men's Grief group.... Carrying my burden(s) alone... not the best thing to do... Really too much for anyone... and men do it a lot..
We suffer alone... We don't share our suffering.
ME -- I will actually assert I am not suffering... while in fact I am -- lonely, can't really connect with others... as much as I want to... THINK I want to... Really do want to connect...
VULNERABILITY ... that is The Thing... The TICKET... be soft... let things through... in both directions? I know about Vulnerability... I accept it ... intellectually. I have for years... since my undergraduate days!!! Where IS that book??? Maybe the thing is to go onto the Benet Brown facebook site and ask... hmmm...
I suffer... I fear... I really am strong and brave... but -- I am not known... or do not think I am known... I want to be known, seen, appreciated, LOVED...
No comments:
Post a Comment